MCSARA is one of the leading Vietnamese companies majoring in producing and exporting real human hair extension to some large market such as the USA, Russia, Brazil, etc. We always provide premium-quality hair extensions at the most affordable prices.
MCSARA’s Flat-tip hair extensions are made from 100% Vietnamese Remy hair, which is completely unprocessed, thus all the hair cuticles are kept and aligned in the same direction. The hair is supremely comfortable, even to the point where you will forget that you are wearing hair extensions.
With each Flat-tip extension product, all the hair strands are associated together by high-quality Italy Keratin tip into a flat-shape, make sure the tresses are not shed.
The wavy texture is always the optimal choice to have a radiant look. There are 4 types of wavy for you to choose: Body wavy, deep wavy, water body wavy and Fumi wavy. Each texture is beautiful in its own way.
Cold brown is a timeless hair color, it is suitable for all ages.
10 inches is a perfect length to have a gorgeous shoulder-length hairstyle. MCSARA’s “12 inches Flat-tip Wavy hair Cold Brown color #2H” will make you look more charming than ever.
- The true Vietnam human Remy hair
- Using high-quality Italy keratin
- Worthy of the price
- No harmful chemicals
- Complicated to wear, require the help of professional hairdressers
Using and treatment
It is very difficult to wear Flat-tip yourself at home, so you may need to go to the hair salon and ask for help from stylists. The applying process following these steps:
- Loosen the hair naturally drooping
- Dispart the hair into two sections, bottom and top
- Insert a template to the root of the hair to protect the scalp from heat
- Twist strands to ease placing the Flat-tip
- Place the Flat-tip under the hair strands, holding with one hand
- Place hair connector tool under hair
- Pinch smoothly for about 3 seconds to melt and smear glue into every hair strand
- Roll fused part with fingers and try to close tightly
- Do not shampoo or condition hair within 24 hours.
As your natural hair will normally grow, you may need to re-position the extensions every few weeks. It’s not difficult to take care of Flat-tip, simply do as you normally care for your real hair.