As the leading Vietnamese company in the field of hair extensions, MCSARA always takes pride in Bulk hair extensions and guarantee that you’ll absolutely fell in love with our premium quality and naturalness of hair.
Radiate natural beauty with our 10 inches Bulk Yaki Straight hair Dark Brown color. This item offers you the maximum versatility and longevity as it is made of 100% Remy human hair, doesn’t include any synthetic hair or animal fur. Each hair strand is ensured not being treated through any toxic chemical thus it is completely safe for your health, and the hair, in addition, is soft, silky and has no tangles. You’ll have the best experiences with MCSARA’s 10 inches Bulk Yaki Straight hair Dark Brown color.
- Hair type:100% Remy human hair
- Texture: Yaki Straight
- Length: 10 inches
- Color: Dark Brown
- Longevity:2-3 years dependent on the application
- Application: Wig-making, braiding, and fusion
- Wefting: Hair is completely loose and held together by a string
What is a bulk hair extension?
Bulk hair is the very first product collected from the female. It is a bundle of natural hair with no weft and is tied by an elastic band or big hair clip. Bulk hair is used to create other types of hair extension such as weaves, wigs, frontal, etc. or for braiding and Brazilian knotting techniques.
How to use bulk hair extension?
- To create a weft hair extension: The hair producers will use a particular machine to spread the hair bundle evenly and then bond them into a strip by a specialized sewing machine. Depending on different producers, the process may be a bit different but in general, those are two basic steps to make a sew-in extension.
- To make a wig, frontal, closure hair extension: From a bundle (or several) of bulk hair, the workers will hand-knotted each strand of hair into a panel of lace. The smaller and the more hair strands are knotted down, the more naturally the wigs are.
- Directly apply on the head: Instead of using Tip hair extensions, many people like to use bulk hair extensions to add length and volume for their hair as they can customize the thickness and length of hair strands by themselves. To do this, they will let each strand be flat, and then use heat and keratin glue to stick them on the scalp.
How to take care of bulk hair?
To keep the bulk hair in a good condition, it is very necessary to preserve it in a clean and dry environment. You also should hang the bulk with a hook to retain the texture of hair be in the same direction.
Limit the exposure of hair to the winds to avoid being tangled and lost. Do not expose your bulk hair to direct sunlight as the sun can cause hair-dry and reduce the longevity of the extension.
Don’t comb bulk hair extensions too often as this may lead to more hair loss. Make sure to check the knots frequently because they are made manually and could be looser from time to time.