MCSARA is the leading company majoring in producing and exporting human hair extension to some countries such as the USA, Russia, Brazil, etc. Whether you are creating your own pre-bonded hair extensions (such as weaves or wigs), custom braids or even your own temporary hair pieces, MCSARA will get you to start with premium hair which has maximum versatility and longevity. MCSARA’s Bulk hair extensions are made of 100% Vietnamese virgin hair, 100% natural, soft and silky.
Each bundle of MCSARA’s 16 inches Bulk Straight Brown Blonde Ombre color is made of 100% human hair which are directly collected from Vietnamese women, no mix with synthetic hair or animal fur, with all hair cuticles are kept in the same direction avoiding being tangled. It allows you to retexture it in any way you want, bleaching, dyeing, curling or straightening until you are satisfied. You can have a glamorous hairstyle with just a little effort.
- Hair type:100% Remy human hair
- Texture: Straight
- Length: 26 inches
- Color: Brown Blonde ombre
- Longevity:2-3 years dependent on the application
- Application: Wig-making, braiding, and fusion
- Wefting: Hair is completely loose and held together by a string
What is the bulk hair extension?
Bulk hair is the very first product collected from the female. It is a bundle of natural hair with no weft and is tied by an elastic band or big hair clip. Bulk hair is used to create other types of hair extension such as weaves, wigs, frontal, etc. or for braiding and Brazilian knotting techniques.
How to use bulk hair extension?
- To create a weft hair extension: The hair producers will use a particular machine to spread the hair bundle evenly and then bond them into a strip by a specialized sewing machine. Depending on different producers, the process may be a bit different but in general, those are two basic steps to make a sew-in extension.
- To make a wig, frontal, closure hair extension: From a bundle (or several) of bulk hair, the workers will hand-knotted each strand of hair into a panel of lace. The smaller and the more hair strands are knotted down, the more naturally the wigs are.
- Directly apply on the head: Instead of using Tip hair extensions, many people like to use bulk hair extensions to add length and volume for their hair as they can customize the thickness and length of hair strands by themselves. To do this, they will let each strand be flat, and then use heat and keratin glue to stick them on the scalp.
How to take care of bulk hair?
To keep the bulk hair in a good condition, it is very necessary to preserve it in a clean and dry environment. You also should hang the bulk with a hook to retain the texture of hair be in the same direction.
Limit the exposure of hair to the winds to avoid being tangled and lost. Do not expose your bulk hair to direct sunlight as the sun can cause the hair dry and reduce the longevity of the extension.
Don’t comb bulk hair extensions too often as this may lead to more hair loss. Make sure to check the knots frequently because they are made manually and could be looser from time to time.