You have struggled with the hair loss problem for a long time? Or your hair still looks so thin and lack of vitality even though you have tried a hundred ways to solve this problem and make the hair look thicker? That’s when you should use hair extensions. MCSARA is always proud to be the leading company majoring in manufacturing and exporting real human hair extensions to big markets such as The USA, Canada, Brazil, etc. in Vietnam. Our products have been preferred by many professional hair extensions users because of its high quality and durability.
MCSARA’s Bulk hair extensions are made of 100% real human hair which is directly collected from Vietnamese women. Our products have known as a kind of silkiest and softest hair extension in the world as the hair is completely unprocessed, thus all the hair cuticles are saved and aligned in the same direction, the hair remains undisturbed and smooth.
6 inches Bulk Deep Wavy Black color from MCSARA can bring you the most natural look. As our product is made of 100% real Remy hair, you are free to retexture it in any way you want to perfectly blend with your natural hair.
- Hair type:100% Remy human hair
- Texture: Deep Wavy
- Length: 6 inches
- Color: Black
- Longevity:2-3 years dependent on the application
- Application: Wig-making, braiding, and fusion
- Wefting: Hair is completely loose and held together by a string
What is a bulk hair extension?
Bulk hair is the very first product collected from the female. It is a bundle of natural hair with no weft and is tied by an elastic band or big hair clip. Bulk hair is used to create other types of hair extension such as weaves, wigs, frontal, etc. or for braiding and Brazilian knotting techniques.
How to use bulk hair extension?
- To create a weft hair extension: The hair producers will use a particular machine to spread the hair bundle evenly and then bond them into a strip by a specialized sewing machine. Depending on different producers, the process may be a bit different but in general, those are two basic steps to make a sew-in extension.
- To make a wig, frontal, closure hair extension: From a bundle (or several) of bulk hair, the workers will hand-knotted each strand of hair into a panel of lace. The smaller and the more hair strands are knotted down, the more naturally the wigs are.
- Directly apply on the head: Instead of using Tip hair extensions, many people like to use bulk hair extensions to add length and volume for their hair as they can customize the thickness and length of hair strands by themselves. To do this, they will let each strand be flat, and then use heat and keratin glue to stick them on the scalp.
How to take care of bulk hair?
To keep the bulk hair in a good condition, it is very necessary to preserve it in a clean and dry environment. You also should hang the bulk with a hook to retain the texture of hair be in the same direction.
Limit the exposure of hair to the winds to avoid being tangled and lost. Do not expose your bulk hair to direct sunlight as the sun can cause hair-dry and reduce the longevity of the extension.
Don’t comb bulk hair extensions too often as this may lead to more hair loss. Make sure to check the knots frequently because they are made manually and could be looser from time to time.