Talk about hair extension, MCSARA is proud to be one of the most prestigious companies in Vietnam. MCSARA always provides premium Remy hair extensions with different types, textures, colors, and lengths. In which, Flat-tip extensions have never been old from time to time.
The Flat-tip extension has always been one of the best-selling products of MCSARA. Our Flat-tips are made from the high-quality bundles of bulk hair which were collected directly from Vietnamese women, thus aren’t mixed with any synthetic or animal fur.
To make the Flat-tip hair extensions, MCSARA used the high-class Italy Keratin tip which does not contain any harmful chemicals and is completely safe for your health.
The natural straight texture of the “8 inches Flat-tip Straight hair Black color” brings you a most natural look. Moreover, since the product is made from 100% virgin hair, you are free to curl or straighten it.
Black is a timeless color that will bring you a classic look. MCSARA’s hair is 100% unprocessed so you can easily restyle it in any way you want.
“8 inches Flat-tip Straight hair Black color” is short, suitable for styling some fabulous short hairstyles such as the pixie or layered-bob.
- The true Vietnam human Remy hair
- Using high-quality Italy keratin
- Worthy of the price
- No harmful chemicals
- Complicated to wear, require the help of professional hairdressers
Using and treatment
It is very difficult to wear Flat-tip yourself at home, so you may need to go to the hair salon and ask for help from stylists. The applying process following these steps:
- Loosen the hair naturally drooping
- Dispart the hair into two sections, bottom and top
- Insert a template to the root of the hair to protect the scalp from heat
- Twist strands to ease placing the Flat-tip
- Place the Flat-tip under the hair strands, holding with one hand
- Place hair connector tool under hair
- Pinch smoothly for about 3 seconds to melt and smear glue into every hair strand
- Roll fused part with fingers and try to close tightly
- Do not shampoo or condition hair within 24 hours.
As your natural hair will normally grow, you may need to re-position the extensions every few weeks. It’s not difficult to take care of Flat-tip, simply do as you normally care for your real hair.