Who do not adore the classical yet fashionable ponytail hairstyles? In this article, we will show you three different ways to wear ponytail using clips in hair extensions: high ponytail, messy ponytail and romantic one. These styles are fast and easy to create, making it a perfect choice for everyday hairstyles.
- Start with creating a small ponytail at the top of your head. This small ponytail will act as a safe base for cutting in hair extensions.
- Take a 3 clip weft and start cutting it around the ponytail. Be sure to grip as close to the hair as possible, so you have space to grip in other wefts. The more you hold these hairs around the hair, the more comfortable it will feel.
- Continue filming the wefts clip 2 and 3 in the same way, around the ponytail you created.
- For extra thickness, you can use 1 wefts clip and just clamp them to the wefts that are clamped to your hair.
- Then collect all your hair into a high ponytail and make sure it covers wefts. This is why it is important to grip them tightly – the smaller the base, the easier it is to hide it.
- Fixed a ponytail with a hair tie and flattened every flight.
- To complete the look, take a hair and wrap it around your ponytail. This not only hides elastic hair but also brings a sleek and unique look.
This is probably our favorite way of connecting hair in a ponytail. The whole idea is to clamp in wefts in the same direction that your hair will come naturally when tied into a ponytail.
- Split some hair in the front and clip in a 2 clip weft as usual. If you want more volume in your ponytail, you can clip it into two wefts in this section.
- Split your hair halfway up and upside down. Make sure you have enough hair behind the nape to cover the wefts later.
- Continue cutting in wefts, but this time turn upside down. In this way, when you build your hair into a high ponytail, the clips will not pull along your hairline and will feel very comfortable. This tutorial is a great visual example of how to implement this technique.
- Take out random pieces of hair and baby hair in the front to frame your face and make that messy look happen.
- Pull hair on top of hair to loosen ponytail.
- Take the random part of the ponytail, and tease them. Below is a video showing how to get your volume and tease your hair, if you’re not sure how to do it.
- Use hairspray to set up the interface.
- For more texture, use your hand to stroke your hair. There you have it – a funny and super fun ponytail!
For this hairstyle, you can clip in some wefts (3 and 4 clip wefts) or whole for extra thickness.
- Since this ponytail is lower on our heads, please pin it to the wefts as usual. This is a guide on how to cut clips in an extension if you are unsure how.
- Pull hair into a low ponytail. Feel free to let your hair break up any way you like it on you.
- Start curling your ponytail in soft curls. Here we have a great set of different curling techniques – choose your favorite!
- Brush the curls for a soft and romantic look. Your hairstyle is complete!
Which ponytail is your favorite? It’s not so hard to get in a new stunning pony hairstyles. You don’t have to look for anywhere, visit our MCSARA website to get one of the best natural human hair extensions now. We own a wide range of hair extensions that will give you chances to wear on the most fabulous hairstyles. Let us know in the comments below, we like to hear from you.
Hello there. I’m Holly Hanna. I specialize in hair, hair care and hair extensions. I know the best products for your lifestyle and we have the newest styles that will work for you. Thanks!
#hollyhanna #haircare #hairstyles #hairextensions #hairknowledge